Speaking about Czech cousine can be a bit boring. It is a world wide known that our cousine is unhealthy, vegetarian/cardiologist unfriendly but terribly tasty and always followed by pint of beer and change of your BMI. Howewer, I decided to speak about a local food anyway. Well, not really only about food and how to fill your hungry stomach. I want to pick and point out few places I like to go to. Because I find them good, better and best. And special. And worth mentioning on my blog.
Asian bistro/market stand of Mr. Tuan vu Minh in Holešovice
So do you now say: "Holy crap, another asian bistro???" I would not be surprised. And wait! It is even worse. The place is located in an Asian/Czech market area called Holešovická tržnice. There are line ups, uncomfortable wooden benches roofed with primitive shelter and you are surrounded with all the possible made-in-china-fake-brand-apparel. The funny thing is that this exceptional bistro was discovered by lunch explorers from advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi who sell the real branded lovemarks stuff. That´s basically background of the story. The reality is: authentic delicious Vietnamese cuisine. Cheap. Best pho soup and bun-cha in town. During the lunch time you can meet creative directors and managers from local business centres. This place belongs to the TOP 10 Gourmet spots recommended in Designblok 2013 catalogue.

No comments:
Post a Comment