Thursday, April 9, 2015

Home office. I am settling in.

It has been one week since I left my office for good. My daily routine. Meetings, clients, deadlines, time sheets, coffees in kitchen, responsibility...I am out this company micro-world consisting of different people you like or not. I am out of regime. It makes me less stressed though (what a surprise!). But also fills me with mixed feelings and thoughts. Coz !!!WOW!!! you suddenly have plenty of time to think. Sometimes way too much.

Plenty of time to think and snap selfies:)
...and drink your morning detox nettle tea:) Make your kidney happy!!

Trap or challenge?

Once you leave your comfort zone (office in my case) you also have a lot of time. Time overdose, man! This might be a trap if it lasts too long. At least for me. In the beginning you are super happy. You don´t know who of your friends to meet first, where to go first. Alarm clock? Come ooon. Who cares. This is fun for few day only - at least for me. I know I need a regime and set a brand new working scheme. Otherwise I feel useless.

Stop thinking of bullshit

Easier said than done. Free time = more space for thinking. And not only in a positive way. Unfortunately you have enough time to think of bullshit, too. Sometimes I worry about my future, sometimes I am super excited. Depends on how many negative or positive feedback I get on my project Prague Behind The Scenes tour. So I am working on my resistance to negativity, too:))

Keep going

If you work from home it is a bit challenge to keep control over your work and yourself as nobody controls you. It is necessary to stay focused and don´t get distracted easily by all the stuff you are free to do at home (ironing, chatting online, tiding up, polishing nails, etc.). It always takes a while to get use to it and motivate and persuade yourself. Coz it may become a bit nerdy if you give up on certain rules. So guys, jump out of your pyjama and stop eating by your computer!!! :-)

Eat on a floor instead:))



No comments: